Community Education Student Parking Permits
College of Marin is implementing a new virtual parking permit system.
All parking permits are purchased online through iParq.
1. Access the new parking permit website (marin.thepermitstore.com). Click “Guest/Community Ed Login”, and create an account. Enter your desired username, password, email address and phone number.
2. Select “Community Ed” and term from available parking permits.
3. Enter your vehicle information. Please be aware there is no limit to how many vehicles can be stored on your account, but only one vehicle can be active at once. If you drive a secondary vehicle to campus, you need to remember to change your account to reflect that vehicle as active.
4. Enter your credit card information. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted. Payment information will not be stored and must be entered for each purchase.
5. Review your and confirm your order. You will not receive a print out or physical parking permit. Your permit is virtual and associated with your vehicle's license plate.
Purchase Parking Permit Here: iParq
Your iParq account login is separate from your Community Education login. Note your login information for future use.
You will not receive a physical permit or print-out; your permit is virtual and linked with your vehicle's license plate.
Parking permits are non-refundable. It is recommended you purchase the semester permit within 3 days of the start of your first class. College of Marin Parking Regulations and Citations