How To: Register
4 Ways to Register:
For Fastest Service
1. ONLINE: See the directions below for how to create a student profile and register.
2. IN PERSON:
Kentfield Campus Student Services Bldg, 2nd Floor, Mon 9–4; Tue, Wed, Thu 9–7; Fri 9–1
Indian Valley Campus Building 27, East Hall, Mon, Tue, Thu 9–4; Wed 9–6; Fri 9–1
(Kentfield and IVC Offices closed daily for lunch from 1 pm–2 pm. Visa and MasterCard only.)
3. MAIL: Click here to download a registration form. Mail it in with an appropriate form of
4. PHONE: (415) 485-9305.
*Allow several days processing time for mail and phone registration.
How to Create a Student Profile
Create your own student profile to register for classes or events.
Your profile will allow you to view your course registrations and other transactions.
You’ll also be able to add your name to a class waiting list.
To create a profile:
2. From Sign In page, click “Create new student profile.”
3. Select “Create a Student Profile (single user).”
4. Click “Create Profile.”
5. Enter your e-mail address as your Username.
6. Enter your Password; re-enter your Password (password minimum is 8 characters).
7. Enter all required information (name, address, city, state, zip, phone, email, etc.).
8. When you have completed your student profile, click Submit.
9. You will receive a confirmation via email. After submitting this page, you are returned to the courses page to begin your registration.
How to Register for a Class
Step 1: Sign in
2. After you sign in, you will notice additional menu options that will allow you to edit your profile, check your current registrations, and view your transaction.
Step 2: Locate the courses that interest you
1. Use “All Courses” on the main menu, or…
2. Select a course category on the main menu (Example: Home & Nature), or…
3. Enter a term into the “Search for a class” area in the upper right corner.
Step 3: Learn more about courses of interest
1. Click on the course name for an expanded course description.
2. Click on the instructor’s name for an instructor bio.
Step 4: Register for your courses
*If a class is full but has a waiting list, the button will say "Waiting List."
To add your name to the waiting list, click that button.
*If instead of a button, the word "Closed" appears, online registration is unavailable.
This is because the class has already started OR is unavailable due to special enrollment requirements.
A phone number in that space indicates that you can call that number for more information.
2. When you are done shopping for classes, click the "View Cart" button in the right upper corner of the screen.
When a class or classes have been added to your shopping cart, you can: Choose Additional Classes, Edit Cart, Checkout.
Step 5: Checkout
On the Shopping Cart page:
1. Click Refund Policy link
2. Carefully review the refund policy
3. Click checkbox(s)
4. Enter corresponding “codes” (if applicable)
5. Click "Checkout"
On the Credit Card Payment screen:
Enter your data and click "Process Payment" to submit final registration.