Scholarships for Older Adults
Scholarships make Community Education classes more accessible to older adults living and learning with limited income.
Scholarships for Winter and Spring 2020 classes are available now!
1) E-mail it to email@example.com with your name and "Scholarship" in the subject line.
2) Mail it to: Community Education
835 College Avenue
Kentfield, CA 94904
3) Drop it off in a Community Education drop box, located near COM Enrollment Services offices:
Kentfield Campus, Student Services Building, 2nd Floor
Indian Valley Campus, Main Building, First Floor
- Any adult age 55 or older with financial need should apply!
- Scholarships can be utilized for any College of Marin Community Education class ($60 scholarship/term awarded).
- Each $60 scholarship will be applied at the time of a student’s enrollment. (If a class costs more than $60, the student will pay the remainder of the class fee.)
- Scholarships cannot be used to reimburse students for a classes in which they have already enrolled.
Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Scholarships are made possible with generous support from an Anonymous Fund of the Marin Community Foundation.