Haddie Scholarship Fund
Applications for $50 scholarships for Summer 2017 now available!
The Haddie Scholarship makes Community Education classes more accessible to older adults living and learning with limited income.
- Any adult age 55 or older who can demonstrate financial need should apply!
- All scholarships for Summer 2017 have a $50 value.
- Each $50 scholarship will be applied in advance of a student’s enrollment in an ESCOM/EC College of Marin Community Education class in Summer 2017. (If a class costs more than $50, the student will pay the remainder of the course fee.)
- Click here for an application or pick up an application in person at a Community Education office or ESCOM Center.
- One scholarship per student per term.
Haddie Scholarship applications for Summer 2017 are being reviewed an ongoing basis. Apply early to receive a scholarship prior to the start of Summer Registration, which begins May 8! See the scholarship application form (link above) for information about how to submit a completed application.
Purpose: The Haddie Fund has been made possible through the generosity of an anonymous donor. The fund is intended to provide financial support allowing a greater number of older adults to partake in Commuity Education and ESCOM classes.
ESCOM Tuition Grant
*Update: As of December, 2016, the ESCOM Tuition Grant program is being temporarily suspended. Students 55 or better are encouraged to apply for a Haddie Scholarship. See above for details!